Wednesday, June 7, 2017

In Love with your Gut, Health, or Heart?

What is on your "Your Vent" or "To do" lists?

Do you just vent or take action?

What do you feel the need to express? 

We all have both lists.  We vent on both good and bad. But most often, It is the things that are bothering us that seem to make it to the top of our lists.

For me Health is on the top of my lists.   Under Health is my gut/microbiome, heart, and my weight.

My challenges include arthritis, diabetes, gut health, being over weight and overall poor health.  I have found Synergy's Products and Supplements to be life saving.

Purify Kit is a system to assist your body to elite health.
The system has:
  1. Cleansed and detoxed my internal system (Gut).  I had a lot of toxins.
  2. Allowed me to break my addiction to sugar
  3. Assisted with blood Sugar levels and Diabetes.
  4. Reset my gut (Eliminating the bad microbiome I had).
  5. Psoriasis shank to 1/12 of what is was all over his body.  It continued to clear over the next 4 weeks.
  6. I lost some stubborn weight  and inches in the one week and continued over the next two months.

What is the Microbiome and is it important?

 

 Why The Purify Kit System



ProArgi-9+ is a powder that you add to water.  
This product has:
  1. Greatly lowered my pain levels.
  2. Lowered the inflammation (swelling) over my whole body.
  3. Given me more energy allowing me to be more active.
  4. Allowed be to gain control over my arthritis and getting off Arthritis medicines.
  5. Increased the blood flow giving me great blood pressure. 
  6. Lowered my blood sugar levels, 
  7. Allowed me to get out of bed and do things I have wanted.
  8. Given me far better health.
Why use ProArgi-9+


ProArgi-9+ Advantage "Clinically Proven"



High Desert Heart Institute Study (PDF) 



Slim Lose Maintain SLMsmart System is a complete weight elimination system consisting of powders, capsules, pills,

  1. This system and one other allowed me to eliminate over 185 pounds.
  2. I suffered from swelling all over my body and it assisted with it's reduction.
  3. I kept the weight off for over 3 years.
     
SLMsmart Weight Management System





Interested?
Select your product and purchase.

Join us on our mission to create Elite Health. 
Leave a Legacy
While changing the Health of Generation.